SakuraDate Website Review In 2023 — Free Credits, Costs, Legality
- Large and active audience
- Women often message first
- Discounts and bonuses
- Many discovery features
- Detailed user profiles
Local and foreign dating sites have completely revolutionized the way we communicate and look for love. Thanks to sites like SakuraDate, we no longer have to date only within our city or country. But is SakuraDate a legitimate website and what can you expect as a user? Find out everything you should know from our SakuraDate review.
Pros & cons of SakuraDate dating site
- You can visit site from any device
- Quick and easy registration
- Multiple communication features
- Advanced search filters
- Reasonable cost of SakuraDate credits
- Female profiles are not verified
- There is no mobile app
Who Can You Meet There? The Audience of SakuraDate
SakuraDate is an international dating service that allows you to meet women from different parts of the world. However, the majority of the site’s audience is Asian girls. You can also meet Asian girls who immigrated from Asia and still look for international dating opportunities.
We were pretty impressed with the quality of the profiles on this online dating site. From a typical female profile, you can find out pretty much anything you want to know about a woman, including her marital status, whether she has children, her physical parameters, occupation, and so on. The only thing you cannot see is her contact details — you’ll need to ask for those personally.
|Gender ratio||74% women/26% men|
|Most common age range||25–29|
|Popular countries||Thailand, Philippines, China, Malaysia|
|Looking for||Chatting, dating, marriage|
|Average level of English||Intermediate|
Is SakuraDate Legit and Safe?
Even if you’ve never seriously been into online dating before, you have probably heard some negative stories about online scammers, fake profiles, and other dangers of online dating. So, can you fully trust SakuraDate in terms of safety?
Unlike some dating services we have reviewed before, SakuraDate does not ask for document verification from its female members or verify women’s profiles in any other way. However, users always have the option to contact support team when they feel some profile isn’t genuine.
Moreover, we have checked dozens of other Sakura Date reviews and did not find any legitimate proof of any SakuraDate scam. The site has a pretty good reputation online and has not been the subject of any security controversies. Of course, you should still exercise the necessary precautions to stay safe while dating online.
Is SakuraDate Free? All Free Features You Can Use
There are many international dating services out there, but it’s hard to find a completely free one. SakuraDate is no exception: this site works on a freemium model, where you can use some features for free but have to pay for other features. Here is what you can do on SakuraDate for free:
- Sign up for the site and upload photos
- Browse other profiles
- Use search filters
- Like women’s profiles
SakuraDate Paid Features Available to Users
As you can see, free features on SakuraDate don’t include a lot of communication tools. This is because most of them are available on a paid basis. Here is what you’ll need to pay for if you want to enjoy secure communication on SakuraDate:
- Chatting with other members
- Sending letters
- Sending virtual gifts
- Requesting contact information
SakuraDate Cost in 2023
If you’ve seen any other SakuraDate reviews, you probably know that this site does not make you buy a Premium membership and there is no such thing as a VIP user on this site. Instead, you will need to buy credits in bulk and then use them on the features you find most useful. That is why there is no standard Sakura Date cost: depending on your communication needs and habits, you can spend between $50 and $300+ per month. The available credit packages include:
- 35 credits for $2.99 (one-time offer)
- 35 credits for $12.99
- 50 credits for $19
- 100 credits for $33
- 250 credits for $75
- 400 credits for $100
- 1,000 credits for $200
How to Get Free Credits on SakuraDate?
When you join SakuraDate, you don’t have to commit to a credit package right away: the site gives you free credits to take a look around, send a couple of messages, and decide if you want to continue. You will find your SakuraDate free credits in the credit section of your account when you join the site.
What We Loved About SakuraDate
Our favorite things about SakuraDate include:
- Very detailed female profiles with lots of self-written information and plenty of HQ photos
- The presence of private photos in women’s profiles that you can unlock when you start chatting
- The fact that the site regularly notifies you of any activity so that you don’t miss a possible connection
SakuraDate Sign Up: Step-by-Step Instructions
SakuraDate is one of those sites that don’t let you get anywhere without an account. The good news is that SakuraDate registration is both free and quick, so you can become a member without any delays. Here is how to sign up for the site:
- Fill out the registration form, specifying your name, dating preferences, email, and password.
- Complete your profile with information about your age, marital status, profession, and everything else you want to share with potential matches.
- Add at least one profile photo to give your profile a boost.
- Finish the registration by confirming your profile via email.
SakuraDate Login for Daily Use
If you’re planning to use SakuraDate regularly, you will need to remember your email address and password. In case you’re logging into the site from the same device every time, you can ask the site to remember you and avoid entering your login details day in and day out.
How to Create a SakuraDate Profile Page to Attract Women?
The women of SakuraDate will use different ways to find matches: they will use search features, a like page, and other opportunities provided by the site. Regardless of how they do it, your personal page, or profile, has a direct effect on whether the woman will want to message you and get to know you better. Here are a few tips for sprucing up the SakuraDate profiles for men:
- There needs to be the right balance of personal details in your Sakura Date profile. For example, you should definitely be honest about your age, marital status, occupation, and dating goals. However, you can keep some things private for a while and let women find out about them naturally.
- There is no need to get professional photos just to attract someone online. However, a good profile photo and several other photos from different occasions will definitely help you appear more interesting and attractive online. And they don’t all have to be selfies!
- If you’ve registered recently and are not sure if your profile comes across the right way, you can always ask a friend for their unbiased opinion. A different person will have a different impression of your profile, which will help you decide what to change to make it stand out.
How to Find the Right Woman for You on SakuraDate: Tips from Our Readers
I never know what to say to a girl to attract her attention. This is why I particularly enjoyed the Say Hello feature on SakuraDate, which offers several opening lines, so you can find the one that works best for you.
I joined SakuraDate a year ago, but I’m not looking for anything serious at the moment. I just like to chat from time to time. This is why I appreciate the section of the site where I can see all women who are currently online and available for a chat.
Have something to add to the previous commentators or want to share your experience of using Sakura Date? We would love to hear from you in the comments, and our experts will answer any questions you may have.
How to Successfully Communicate with Women on SakuraDate
Unlike some other SakuraDate date reviews, we are genuinely invested in you being successful when you use this site. This is why we’ve prepared some tips on how to make the most of your time on SakuraDate:
- When using different search filters, it’s best to leave some of them blank. The more you leave blank, the more potential matches you’ll get. It’s recommended that you use advanced search filters only for qualities you find absolutely crucial.
- Regularly review your like section to see who liked you and who viewed your profile. With so many beautiful girls on the site, it’s easy to miss it when someone tries to initiate contact. And who knows, maybe it’s your best chance at serious relationships.
- Women on SakuraDate live in different time zones, so they will be online at different times. We suggest you visit site at various times of the day to discover as many possible matches as possible despite the time differences.
SakuraDate is an international dating site where you can live chat with foreign women (mainly from Asia) or even develop a long-term relationship. The SakuraDate dating site has been around for a few years and has earned a solid reputation in the industry.
SakuraDate appears to be a legitimate website. The female profiles on the site look absolutely real and the women are mostly active and eager to communicate. You can also report any profile that raised your suspicions and have customer support look into it.
If you have questions or complaints about your user experience on SakuraDate, including registration and payment issues, you can contact customer support via a message form. This is the only support communication option available.
No, SakuraDate is only available as a dating website and doesn’t have an app you can download to your smartphone or tablet. However, like most dating platforms, it’s also available as a mobile browser version, meaning you can type the address into your phone browser’s search bar.
SakuraDate has both free and paid or Premium features. You’ll need credits to get a complete online dating experience. Credits are available in several packages ranging from $2.99 to $200. Ultimately, the amount you spend depends on how often you use a paid service.