Top Facts You Didn’t Know About How Mail Order Brides Work
How do mail order brides work? Does this whole international marriage thing really work? What else should you know before you sign up for a dating service? Read this text to find the answers!
BEST SITES TO MEET FOREIGN WIVES 2021
How do mail order brides work and who are they?
First, let’s talk about how do mail order brides work. Some people think that these women simply sign up for any dating website and start searching for a husband, but in reality, it’s not that simple. Let’s be more detailed.
- If an Asian/Eastern European/Latin girl wants to find a foreign partner, she must create a dating profile on a mail bride platform. In order to do this, she must provide her ID and documents that verify her identity. Some websites have a video verification system for women which is impossible to bypass.
- Some agencies provide a free photoshoot option for women. If you’ll see tons of professional photos on a dating website, don’t be surprised — it’s not a scam, it’s just an agency that provides such a feature.
- Then, women start chatting with men. Such websites are usually free for ladies, it’s men who need to pay (but don’t worry, the mail order brides pricing is usually quite reasonable, and you won’t have to pay more than $30–$60 per month). It’s not about chat only — mail bride platforms often offer other communication methods e.g. video chat, phone calls, etc.
- When you find a woman you want to have a date with, you can ask her out, visit her country, and meet her. Some international dating sites arrange the dates and book the transfers and hotels for a little fee, but most dating platforms don’t have such an option.
- Then, a wedding — but we can’t safely say that you can expect to get everything done by the dating platform. The thing is, some agencies arrange, plan, and execute weddings, but the others don’t.
- If everything is ok, mail order brides can get the K1 visa (it’s called fiancee visa for a reason!) and go to the United States. After three years, mail order wives can become US citizens without any legal problems.
Do mail order brides work? Is it really possible to find a wife online?
Is it really a thing? Most men have only one question: do mail order brides work? The answer is clearly yes. In 2017, thousands of women from such countries as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic got a K-1 visa. According to the statistics, women from such countries as China, Columbia, Brazil, Ukraine, and Russia, get hundreds of K-1 visas every year, too. It’s totally legal and simple to find a wife online, so yes, mail order brides do really work. It’s only up to you whether they’ll work for you or not.
Which country to choose? Again, it’s up to you — if you have that “yellow fever” thing, you can choose among hundreds of thousands of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Thai women. Want to find a beautiful Slavic girl? Poland, Ukraine, and Russia are open for you.
What to be aware of? There are two big problems with mail brides — a romance scam and gold-diggers. Just don’t get it wrong, not all these girls are scammers, and not all of them want your money. Actually, mail brides make perfect wives. They are marriage-minded, a bit conservative, caring, and respectful. What’s even more important, divorce is not really popular in their traditions and customs. Thus, Asian Americans have the lowest percentage of marriage in the United States (4% vs 10.5% for white couples). And Eastern European countries have very low divorce rate, too (for example it’s only 1.6 per 1,000 population in Poland while for the United States it’s almost 3.25). However, not all women you’ll find on mail order bride sites are real, and not all of them have good intentions. You should never send money to them and always check if the website has an ID verification before you buy anything on it.
Can you take a mail bride to the United States? Yes, you can. It’s 100% legal. Your foreign bride will be able to become a US citizen 3 years after she gets a K1 visa (the latter shouldn’t be a problem if your marriage is real and valid). However, you’ll probably face some problems due to the novel coronavirus pandemic. The thing is, K-1 visas are not Mission Critical, according to the executive order regarding immigration policies. It means that the K-1 visas are not banned at the time of this writing, but they are also not issued right now because they are not determined “Mission Critical.” Let’s hope the situation will normalize shortly.
There are millions of young, beautiful women in Asia. Tens or even hundreds of thousands of them know English and see nothing wrong about dating or marrying a man from a Western country, especially from the United States. What’s more, thousands of them marry American men every single year! You can find them on international dating platforms and chat, call, or video call them. The process doesn’t actually differ from that on any other dating website, be it an American platform or a European dating service. You chat, you arrange a date, you meet, and you marry. The only difference is that you will have to pay for access to most mail order bride platforms (the monthly price is usually between $30–$60).
Yes. Thousands of women from Asian, South American, and Eastern European countries marry men from the United States every year. Just take a look at the reports published by the Center for Immigration Studies to make sure we’re telling the truth. Mail order brides are 100% legal. And you can marry them both in their countries and in the United States.